Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Taylor Davis, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, or those who have gained express legal parental or guardian consent to use this Website.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors: Taylor Davis will not be held responsible for any posted comments, images, files or their use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Taylor Davis disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of any posted content.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from Taylor Davis to you any Taylor Davis or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Taylor Davis. Taylor Davis logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with TaylorDavisViolin.com, or the Website are property of Taylor Davis. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Taylor Davis or third-party trademarks.
- Copyright Information: The sheet music found on TaylorDavisViolin.com is for educational use only and may NOT be used for-profit in any way. The sheet music contained on TaylorDavisViolin.com was transcribed by Taylor Davis and when used for educational purposes, falls under “Fair Use” (Section 107, Chapter 1, Title 17 of the United States Copyright Code). The .PDF files are copyright © 2011 by Taylor Davis and may not be reused or sold in any way without expressed written consent. Taylor Davis will not be held responsible for any damages resulting in the use of this sheet music.
- Changes: Taylor Davis reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Taylor Davis may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination: Taylor Davis may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this agreement. you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. Taylor Davis hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Taylor Davis makes no warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL TAYLOR DAVIS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (i) ANY special, incidental, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages resulting from your access and use of this Website; (ii) errors, mistakes and inaccuracies of content; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data through viruses, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted or otherwise made available via the Taylor Davis Website; (iv) for any unauthorized access to or use of Taylor Davis’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (v) for any damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content emailed, posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Taylor Davis Website, whether based on any legal theory, contract, or warrenty, and whether or not you are advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall apply to the fullest extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Taylor Davis, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Like most website operators, Taylor Davis may or may not intentionally collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
Registered Account Users
Certain activities available on TaylorDavisViolin.com, such as downloading, uploading, submitting questions and posting comments, require you to have a Taylor Davis Account through a registration process. You will be asked to share your email address and provide a password. Registering for an account will allow you access to extra areas of the Taylor Davis Website, like sheet music downloads. Taylor Davis may at times record information about your behavior and usage of the Website, such as your downloads, videos you watch, and comments you make in order to better facilitate a more enjoyable user experience to visitors and registered users. Please know that any personal information should you choose to disclose on TaylorDavisViolin.com through the various methods of communication available through forums, comments and posts is made publicly available and can be acquired and used by both registered and non-registered users.
What Personal Information do we collect from website visitors and registered users of our website and app?
When placing an order or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number. To sign up for our newsletter you will be required to provide an email address and a first name, and though not required, you may also optionally provide us with your last name, city, state, country, zip code and birthday.
When do we collect this personal information?
We collect this information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or anywhere else you may enter this information on our site.
How do we use this personal information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill buying and selling transactions, including the shipping of physical products to the mailing address you provided during the checkout process. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other person or organization without your consent other than for the sole purpose of delivering a purchased product.
- To send an order confirmation email. This email may contain download links to your purchased digital products, as well as inform you when a physical order has been shipped.
- To respond and follow up to your customer service requests, booking inquiries, comments and questions submitted through our Contact page.
- To send periodic emails containing news, updates, announcements, product or service information. If you no longer wish to receive emails from our site, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe from this list” link found at the bottom of our emails.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Taylor Davis discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its partners and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Taylor Davis’s behalf or to provide services available at TaylorDavisViolin.com, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those partners and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using TaylorDavisViolin.com, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Taylor Davis will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its partners and affiliated organizations, as described above, Taylor Davis only discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Taylor Davis believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Taylor Davis, third parties or the public at large.
Our website implements a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks only accessible by a limited number of people with special access in order to fulfill orders, send out newsletters, respond to customer service and other inquiries, etc. Those with special access are required to keep personal information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are processed through a separate gateway provider (PayPal). Credit card information is never stored or processed on our servers.
If you are a registered user of TaylorDavisViolin.com and have supplied your email address either through registration, placing an order, or signing up for the Taylor Davis Newsletter, Taylor Davis may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Taylor Davis, of which you may choose to opt-in or opt-out. You will also receive a confirmation email when you place an order on TaylorDavisViolin.com. Taylor Davis will primarily use the front page of this Website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. Taylor Davis takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Are Cookies Used on Our Site?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Compliance
The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Our website and products are not specifically marketed to children under the age of 13 years old.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We have taken the necessary steps for our website to be in compliance with the CalOPPA law.
Changing Your Personal Information
Additionally as part of the CalOPPA law, you can make changes to your personal information at any time by logging into your account, or by emailing us via our Contact page requesting such changes.
How to Contact Us